Military Rings Kentucky presents custom rings for all enlisted and retired soldiers living in this beautiful state. The rolling hills of Kentucky and the great plains are a joy to visit and experience. The Kentuckians are a fine bunch of people, easy going and always ready to assist the visitor and tourist.
Military Rings Kentucky suggest that you indulge yourself, and visit Churchill Downs and see the Kentucky Derby museum. If you want to know anything about horses, you have come to the right state, after all this is the state where one of the richest races in the world takes place, the Kentucky Derby.
Military Rings Kentucky – Daniel Boone Trail
While driving on the highways of Kentucky you can see the beautiful pastures of bluegrass. The Daniel Boone trail cuts right through the Appalachian mountains and is awesome to view. The largest historical park known as the Cumberland Gap National Historic Park should also be on your list. Visit the largest known cave system in the world at Mammoth Cave National Park. Louisville on the banks of the Ohio river is Kentucky’s largest city. Lexington is the city to experience the famous distilleries and perhaps ample a little of the bourbon.
Military Rings Kentucky – Military Bases
- There are several bases in Kentucky and here is a list;
- Fort Campbell home to the 101st Airborne Division -website and information at www.campbell.army.mil it is in the southwest of the state.
- Fort Knox – home of the Armor and Cavalry and 1st Armor Training Brigade
- Louisville International Airport – Standiford Field Air Guard Station, home of the 123rd Airlift Wing.
- Camp Carlson Army RV Park at Muldraugh, KY Phone: 502-624-1000
Military Rings Kentucky can customize any ring relating to your career in the United States Army. Just visit our shop at and place your order.