Military Rings Texas create and design customized rings for all branches of the Armed Forces. Texas is the largest state in the United States and offers so much to the visitor and those living there. The Texas coast has approximately 600 miles of beaches from Galveston right on down south of Corpus Christi. For fun all year round head to one of the amusement parks in Arlington, Houston or San Antonio.
Custom Military Rings Texas
We all associate horse riding with Texas, and if this is you passion you will find opportunities in every locale. There is something for everyone to do in Texas, visit the Lyndon B. Johnson center near Houston and learn about NASA’s mission control center and life on the shuttle. Go to a rodeo and see how well trained the Texan cowboys are. Check out the hospitality at one of the many barbecues and sample some of the best food in the United States.
Fort Hood is situated south of Dallas on the I-35, take off on the 190 west and head to Killeen. It covers a huge area of land and offers temporary military lodging, camping, retail and dining and recreation for soldiers who live there and for those passing through. Soldiers are trained all year round in this restricted area and to gain access you must have proper permission or a military identification card.
The base is home to the 1st Cavalry Division, the 4th Infantry Division, 13 Corps Support Command, 3rd Signal Brigade, 89th Military Police Brigade. The air combat of the 21st Cavalry Brigade and the 3rd Air Support Group is also trained on Ft. Hood.
Military Rings Texas – List of Bases in Texas
- Here is a list of the main bases situated in the State of Texas.
- Biggs Army Airfield, just on the New Mexico border.
- Camp Mabry in Austin.
- Corpus Christi Naval Station home to the Naval Air Training Command and Marine Corps Reserve Training.
- Dyess Air Force Base, this is an Air Combat Command Base.
- Fort Bliss is the U.S. Army Air Defense Artillery Center.
- Fort Hood in Killeen, army training center.
- Fort Sam Houston, U.S. Army Medical Department and School.
- Fort Worth Naval Air Station, air force reserve and Texas air national guard.
- Goodfellow Air Force Base.Houston Space Center.
- Lackland Air Force Base, everyone’s gateway into the United States Air Force and home to the 37th Wing.
- Sheppard Air Force Base at Wichita Falls
Military Rings Texas, offers all enlisted and retired man and women the opportunity to design military rings to record their achievements during their service.